Sources have stated that a fringe Tamil youth outfit has filed a police complaint seeking action against Bigg Boss contest Gayathri Raghuram for allegedly using abusive language against people living in slums in the TV reality show Bigg Boss Tamil.
Currently Tamil Youth and Students Federation said actress Gayathri Raghuram had allegedly chided another participant, Oviya using the abusive term. Such abusive language allegedly insulted and belittled slum dwellers, said the complaint filed a day after a Hindu outfit sought a ban on the show.
of the outfit S Guhan wanted action against the actress under laws including
Protection of Civil Rights Act. As per report "They want Vijay TV to
publicly apologize for it," Hindu Makkal Katchi (HMK) sought legal action
against Kamal Hassan, hosting the show, and the actors participating in
the show that is being telecast on Vijay TV since June 24.
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam