Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao yesterday had expressed anger and anguish over the alleged "rash behavior" of Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLA from Mahabubabad, Shankar Naik, towards a woman district collector at an official event. Meanwhile the MLA denied any wrongdoing on his part and said he respected the collector and apologized to her, the officer declined to comment on the entire episode.
Furthermore a release issued by Mr Rao's office said, "Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao has expressed anger at Mahabubabad MLA Shankar Naik's rash behavior towards the district collector. Meanwhile he took the MLA to task for his misbehavior. The CM expressed his regrets and anguish over the incident.
Moreover Rao instructed
his party's legislator to personally meet the collector and tender an
unconditional apology to her. Mr. Rao asked Deputy Chief Minister Kadiam
Srihari and TRS MP Sitaram Naik "to speak to the collector and settle the
matter on behalf of the government and the TRS.
Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump Canberra sources have reported that PM Malcolm Turnbull heads to the United States on Wednesday, accompanied by the largest Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the US and the President Donald Trump's softening opposition to joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership will be up for discussion when he meets Turnbull at the White House.
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government