Sources from Bengaluru have stated that D. Roopa, the senior Karnataka officer who faces action after her report alleging AIADMK Chief VK Sasikala enjoyed VIP facilities in a Bengaluru prison was leaked, isn't backing down. The senior police officer said she had no axe to grind and if she had anything to hide.
Sources have stated that the report accessed by the media said Sasikala, who is serving time for corruption in Bengaluru's Central Jail, even had food from a special kitchen. It insinuated that the jail officials including her boss and head of the state's prison department HN Sathyanarayana Rao may be involved and the charges have been denied by Mr. Rao.
Moreover as news of the explosive findings of the report appeared in the
media, Chief Minister Siddaramiah ordered a probe into allegations made by Ms
Roopa. But the chief minister did not seem to appreciate Roopa reiterating her
charges in front of the camera. She has been issued notice for speaking to the
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year