New Delhi sources have stated that Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar today as Parliamentarians and state lawmakers vote to decide who will be the next President of India. It was stated that with 63% of the vote pledged to him, former Bihar Governor Mr. Kovind the nominee of BJP led National Democratic Alliance is set to win today’s election against former Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar as a battle of ideologies.
It was stated that from 10 am to 5 pm today, lawmakers of both houses in Parliament and members of legislatures in states, will vote in special booths set up for the Presidential elections. MPs will vote on green paper ballots and state lawmakers on pink.
Mr. Kumar's support
to Mr Kovind came as a big blow to the opposition, which had picked the
Presidential elections as an occasion to forge an anti BJP bloc ahead of the
2019 general elections and further his choice also revealed his growing rift
with Lalu Yadav, his partner in Bihar, triggering speculation about a split.
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam