New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is heading a meeting of the BJP to finalize a name for Vice President. Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu, believed to be the front runner, said before going into the meeting "He is not aspiring to become anything. Whatever the parliamentary board decides, that is final."
Moreover, the BJP's Vice President Nominee is also anticipated to sail through with the backing of southern parties like AIADMK, Telengana Rashtra Samiti, and YSR Congress, the government candidate is likely to win the votes of 557 MPs in the electoral college of 787 MPs.
Sources have also stated that the BJP and its advisers have a clear set of requirements and Mr. Naidu checks most boxes which include the ability to run smoothly the Rajya Sabha, where the Vice President is chairman and where the government is currently in a minority, and belief in the core values of the BJP and its ideological mentor the RSS.
Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!! Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau along with his family is currently on an 8 day long trip to India, but right from the first day, he has been ignored by the central government. Not just that the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi never went to Delhi to welcome the Canadian Prime minister, but he didn't even care to post a welcome message on his official Twitter handle.
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year