New Delhi sources have stated that as he headed to Parliament this morning, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the Monsoon session will be "a good one," and thanked all parties for helping launch the mega tax reform, Goods and Services Tax or GST. "Growing Stronger Together is the other name for the GST spirit," and added that when GST was launched on July 1, PM Modi had coined the phrase as "Good and Simple Tax".
According to sources, the Prime Minister said he hoped the same spirit of cooperation would mark the session which had begun yesterday. It was an important session, the Prime Minister said, as the country celebrates important milestones including 70 years of Independence this month and will soon have a new President and Vice President.
Modi added that "That is why the nation's eyes will be on this session. I am confident that all parties, all MPs will take important decisions and engage in quality debate and also to ensure value addition in thinking and work”.
Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax? Though the Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power with numerous promises and plans to develop the nation, most of them are still in draft stages, while one of them has always been a topic of discussion. Ever since Modi came to power, BJP cadre had insisted on abolishing the income taxes paid by workers earning monthly wages.
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!