Venkiah Naidu is selected as the NDA Vice Presidential candidate.Immediately after this announcement Naidu turned to be very emotional.He told that the party BJP is like his mother and now he is leaving his mother.
Naidu has always been in the good books of Modi.He was called and crowned as the messenger for the poor by Modi.Naidu’s carrer growth is a life changing story.Naidu story is a proud moment for Telugu people.
This vice president promotion for Venkaiah will mean that South India will be losing its one and only responsible Big Brother. Venkaiah always bristled formly for the cause of South India. This is definitely a huge loss for AP in Particular as Venkaiah Naidu always shouldered the responsibility of speaking to other ministers over the Southern states priorities.
Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump Canberra sources have reported that PM Malcolm Turnbull heads to the United States on Wednesday, accompanied by the largest Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the US and the President Donald Trump's softening opposition to joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership will be up for discussion when he meets Turnbull at the White House.
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government