Agra sources have made a statement that a BJP Councillor from North Delhi’s Kamla Nagar was arrested after he allegedly assaulted a home guard and tore off his uniform. It was stated that the home guard had confronted counselor Sanjay Agrawal for drinking alcohol on the main road, which falls on the route of Kanwar yatra.
Sources have stated that Agarwal was, however, granted bail on Monday morning after BJP members allegedly pressurized local police and at around 11:30 pm in Shakya market, Agrawal was found drinking his car which was parked in the route of Kanwar yatra.
His act was causing inconvenience to pilgrims, after which group of men complain his act to an on duty home guard.Meanwhile IPS officer Shlok Kumar, who is also the Circle Officer of Hari Parbat and when home guard confronted Agrawal and asked him to leave for home, the inebriated councillor verbally abused, assaulted and torn the uniform of home guard.
Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax? Though the Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power with numerous promises and plans to develop the nation, most of them are still in draft stages, while one of them has always been a topic of discussion. Ever since Modi came to power, BJP cadre had insisted on abolishing the income taxes paid by workers earning monthly wages.
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!