Sources from Kerala have stated that Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said on Wednesday while making the announcement those pilgrims to the famous Ayappa temple of Sabarimala will now have easier access to the temple town. The Kerala government today identified a place where a Greenfield airport will come up. It was stated that the site the 2,263 acre Cheruvally estate of the Harrison Plantations is just 48 km from the hill shrine. It is near two national highways and five roads built by the PWD.
Previously it was stated that pilgrims had to travel at least 150 km to reach the shrine from Kochi, the nearest city with an airport. The shrine is visited by Lakhs of people every year. The biggest rush is during the November-January season.
Sabarimala is one of India's holiest shrines, the temple does not allow
entry to women between the age of 10 and 50 years a matter that has generated a
huge controversy. Meanwhile the Sabrimala Devasom Board, which manages the
temple, has argued that the ban is a custom and no court can interfere in
PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers According to report, security experts believe that the sensitive details of customers of the state-run bank were offered for sale through a website for at least three months. Meanwhile the Hong Kong-based English language news reported that the bank was tipped off on Wednesday night about the data breach by CloudSek Information Security, a company registered in Singapore that also has its office in Bengaluru.
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status
- IT issued a show cause notice to Kothari
- Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever
- Indian Sikh man's turban ripped by white man outside UK Parliament
- India moves to cancel Nirav Modi's passport
- South Korea says visit of North Korea's General builds North-South relations
- Wipro's next project on a 40 acre land in Telangana
- Aircel isn't closed yet, don't believe rumors!!
- A land of controversies and scandals: Is North Korea a danger zone?
- Your Privacy is in danger, as your love could end in porn sites!!
- Want to Join with Kamal? Visit this website and become a Member
- Kamal explains meaning for his party symbol
- 24 year girl asked to leave an Emirates flight complaining about period pain to her boyfriend