Thiruvananthapuram sources have reported that RSS worker was hacked to death tonight, allegedly by a gang led by a history sheeted near Thiruvananthapuram. The police said 34 year old Rajesh's left hand was chopped off in the attack around at 9 pm. Meanwhile the Police said an investigation has been launched and the search is on for the assailants.
Meanwhile the BJP state president Kumanam Rajasekharan alleged that the CPI-M was behind the attack, a charge denied by the district leadership of the left party and further the BJP has called for a state wide hartal today.
Police are maintaining a strict vigil and clamped prohibitory orders for
three days from yesterday after BJP's Kerala unit office in Thiruvananthapuram
was vandalized and the house of CPI-M state secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan's
son Bineesh Kodiyeri was attacked. Previously 10 people, including four from
the student and youth wings of CPI-M, had been arrested in connection with the
violence in the city.
Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government According to sources the Central Ministry for Home has called for a meeting with chief secretary of Andhra Pradesh on 23rd February to discuss on reorganization act implementations, Vishakhapatnam railway zone, budged deficit, steel plant in Kadapa, Dugarajapatnam port and bifurcation of schedule IX and X institutions. Meanwhile the ministry also invited state principal secretary of finance and other officials to attend this meeting with a comprehensive report in this regard.
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK