New Delhi sources have stated that from God's own country, Kerala has transformed into "God's forsaken country", BJP lawmaker Meenakshi Lekhi said in the Lok Sabha today, slamming the Left Democratic Front (LDF) government in the state for "failing" to contain the killing of RSS and BJP workers.
Meanwhile when raising the issue during Zero Hour, Ms Lekhi alleged that the political opponents were being killed in "Talibani style" in the state and even workers of Congress, CPI and Muslim League have been targeted. Ms Lekhi, the BJP lawmaker from New Delhi constituency, said "the God's own country has transformed into God's forsaken country." She also read out names of 14 BJP and RSS workers who were killed in Kerala in the last few months and wondered whether anyone in the House knew their names.
Moreover Ms Lekhi wondered why the Congress was maintaining silence over killing of their workers. Mr. Joshi alleged that maximum murders had taken place in the area from where Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan comes from. Furthermore when talking about communist rule in various parts of the world, he claimed that "more than one million people were killed" during the period.
US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions Washington sources added that United States took its most notable action against Russia since Donald Trump became president, slapping sanctions on a group of Russian individuals and entities, including Moscow’s intelligence services, for meddling in the 2016 US election and malicious cyber attacks. Accordingly under pressure to act, the administration still deferred making a move targeting Russian government officials and oligarchs, those closest to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Hari Krishna Nandamuri appreciated Shri Chandrababu Naidu's decision
- This Chinese Couple portrait shocked them
- Will Tamilnadu's AIADMK pull out of BJP led NDA government?
- Shiv Sena directly attacks BJP!!
- Popular singer gets 2 years imprisonment!!
- Verdict delayed in Amit Shah Case!!
- Congress blames admin for controversial tweet!
- Which part of India is New Engine for India's growth for PM?
- Telangana CM's Telugu New Year gift
- Russia warns retaliation against expulsion of its envoys
- Brand new pedestrian bridge collapsed at Florida International University in Miami
- Porn star Stormy Daniels goes to court on July 12 to discuss her affair with Trump
- Amazon expands capabilities of Echo home speakers
- US-Bangla suspended Airlines to Kathmandu
- Donald Trump's Junior's divorse to former model Vanessa is on rocks