Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that the much acclaimed '[email protected]' project of the Kerala government has been formed into Kerala Infrastructure and Technology (KITE) Company. [email protected] project has now been promoted as a government company - KITE. Pinarayi Vijayan, Chief Minister of Kerala launched the logo of KITE at a function at Thiruvananthapuram.
According to sources the [email protected] project under general education department of Kerala government was set-up to augment the IT education in schools and also to enhance the quality of IT education towards a complete ICT enabled educational system.
Meanwhile according to sources, the prime objective of [email protected]'s transformation as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Company named KITE was to avail the funding from Kerala Infrastructure and Investment Fund Board (KIIFB). The new decision will give more freedom and authority for the organization to leap frog further. Moreover under KITE, the existing wing of [email protected] would be expanded for ICT initiatives in schools and colleges, while a dedicated wing would be formed for managing the Infrastructure development activities
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat