She is giving up on her family property worth crores just to marry the man a very common man whom her father had declined.
According to the popular journal Strait Times, 78-year-old Khoo Kay Peng is the multimillionaire chairman of Malayan United Industries.The popular bussinessman holds an investment holding firm which has huge stakes in high-end luxury brands and hotels.
In the last years on 2015, he was ranked 44th position on the Forbes list of Malaysia's 50 richest people. The total net worth was estimated to be US$300 million.
The highlight of this is that Khoo, who is now a good earning fashion designer, said she had no hint or clue about t her father's estimated wealth wealth until it was revealed in court during a long-running divorce between her parents.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name