Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government has extended the upper age limit by 10 years for another two years. According to a notification extending the age limit, it will be valid till July 26, 2019 for the recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) and other recruiting agencies. Chief Secretary SP Singh on Tuesday issued notification, raising the upper age limit from 34 years to 44 years for all direct recruitments except uniformed service such as police and excise.
Meanwhile according to a notification extending the age limit, it will be valid till July 26, 2019 for the recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) and other recruiting agencies.
It may be recalled that in 2015 the government had issued similar orders and they were renewed again last year, which got expired on July 26 this year. The government extended again after it considered pleas from government job seekers.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name