New Delhi sources have made a statement that on the 75th anniversary of the Quit India movement, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today asked people to take a pledge to free the country of problems like communalism, casteism and corruption and create a 'new India' by 2022. According to sources he saluted all those who participated in the historic movement in 1942 under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi and asked people to take inspiration from that.
Meanwhile in a series of tweets, PM Modi noted that the entire nation had come together under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi with the aim of attaining freedom. Modi wrote "On the 75th anniversary of the historic Quit India movement, we salute all the great women & men who took part in the movement".
Modi added that "In 1942, the need of the hour was to free India from colonialism. Today, 75 years later the issues are different and let us pledge to free India from poverty, dirt, corruption, terrorism, casteism, communalism & create a 'New India' of our dreams by 2022". Further by giving the slogan of 'sankalp se siddhi' (pledge to achieve), he urged people to work shoulder to shoulder "to create the India that our freedom fighters would be proud of".
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name