Hyderabad sources have stated that Chutneys restaurant at Banjara Hills was served notice by the Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWSSB) on Thursday for allegedly pumping rainwater into the Water Board's sewer network.
Meanwhile, a senior official said, “It not only pumped the stagnated rainwater in the cellar into the Water Board sewer network but also dumped waste which clogged the manhole and added to the woes of the commuters".
Furthermore, HMWS&SB general manager, SR Nagar M. Prabhu along with his team visited and found the restaurant of violation. They have asked the management to build a silt chamber in the cellar and removed its pumping system and informed that necessary action will be taken if it doesn’t oblige.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name