Nandyal sources have stated that for the third time in its history, Nandyal is hogging national limelight. The first time was in 1977, when only Nandyal sent a Janata party candidate in Lok Sabha poll. Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy, who was the only Janata Party candidate to win, went on to become a president. Sources have stated that the second time was when PV Narasimha Rao contested from Nandyal Lok Sabha seat. He trounced BJP's Bangaru Laxman by over four lakh votes.
Currently the YSRCP-TDP war for the assembly seat is being watched with lot of interest. Meanwhile the outcome of Nandyal by poll will determine who will form the government in Andhra Pradesh in 2019 assembly elections. Hence, Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is doing everything at his command and is pitting all the big names in the government in Nandyal.
Moreover TDP is said to ''rent'' workers for its road shows and campaigns. On many occasions, non-locals have been roped in from other constituencies to show crowds. They are being paid on a regular basis. The TDP leaders were left red-faced when these images were published in the media.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name