Hyderabad sources have stated that the police had arrested a businessman turned film producer, who stood as a guarantor by mortgaging an already mortgaged property to obtain an Rs 2 crore cash loan from the Himayat Nagar branch of the Bank of Baroda. The loanee too has been arrested. Sources have stated that SK Basheed, along with another accused Vimal Goel, proprietor of GM Jewelers, had cheated the bank by obtaining loans'.
Meanwhile based on a complaint lodged by Nageshwar Rao, Manager of the Bank of Baroda, the police took both Basheed and Goel into custody. According to Rao's complaint, Goel had registered a proprietorship firm in the name of GM Jewellers and obtained the Rs 2 crore loan. He had mortgaged a property situated at Road No 7, Banjara Hills with Basheed as guarantor.
Moreover on an inquiry by the bank, it was revealed that Shaik Basheed had
already obtained a loan from another bank by mortgaging the same property for
the same company. According to sources Goel, Basheed and their relatives had
registered many jewellery firms and had defrauded many banks to a tune of Rs 11
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name