Sources from Hyderabad have stated that the police Sub-Inspector and a trainee woman constable died in a road accident after the car they were travelling in rammed into a road side at Rajendra Nagar on Saturday. Sources have stated that another trainee woman cop who was also in the car sustained severe injuries.
According to sources the SI Mohammed Khaleel who was driving the car died on spot. The trainee constables Keerthi and Mamatha sustained severe injuries. They were shifted to Osmania general hospital where Keerthi succumbed to injuries while undergoing treatment.
Sources have stated that the mishap occurred around 8pm at Lords
Engineering College when the SI was heading to Himayath Sagar along with the
woman police, who were getting trained at Andhra Pradesh Police Academy.
Khaleel was working as a Sub-Inspector in Vikarabad.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name