According to sources US technology giants, including Apple, Microsoft, Google and Facebook, are lining up to attack Trump government for its decision to end a program protecting almost a million young migrants from deportation. Meanwhile Silicon Valley condemned the Trump administration's announcement that it would end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, which protects some young undocumented immigrants from deportation.
Earlier Microsoft has promised to go to court to defend any employee who faces deportation once the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program ends in six months’ time. Microsoft Company’s president, Brad Smith said “If Congress fails to act; our company will exercise its legal rights properly to protect our employees. If the government seeks to deport any one of them, we will provide and pay for their legal counsel”.
Meanwhile Apple’s chief executive, Tim Cook said “He
wanted to assure you that Apple will work with members of Congress from both
parties to advocate for a legislative solution that provides permanent
protections for all the Dreamers in our country and the co-workers and their
families the support they need, including the advice of immigration
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat