Indian Army's latest piece of artillery gun – M777 ultra light weight howitzer – had met with a bad accident during its trials at the Pokhran firing range in Rajasthan.Sources in the Army on Tuesday admitted that during a routine firing exercise(usually carried ) on September 2, the barrel of one of the guns was burst.
This is the third time in these four months that an artillery gun being tested by the Army before its induction has had its barrel damaged by defective 155 millimeter High Explosive bombs manufactured from the OFB.
Fortunately, no Army personnel or officails testing the weapon were injured in the unexpected accident. A joint investigation team has been formed from the Army and BAE Systems, is sharply probing the incident.
Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song? According to sources from Ratlam school in Madhya Pradesh's Ratlam was allegedly vandalised by members of Shri Rajput Karni Sena after students performed on the song 'Ghoomar' from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat.' Meanwhile the incident was reported from Saint Paul's Convent School here, where students from grades one to five performed to the song during their annual day function.
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet