Telangana sources have stated that the Telangana State Government has made Telugu a compulsory subject from first to 12th standard in all the private and public educational institutions in the state. The state government has decided to pass a resolution in the Cabinet meet for protection and perseverance of Telugu language and literature.
According to sources Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has instructed the Sahitya Academy to prepare syllabus for the Telugu subject to be taught to primary, secondary, higher and intermediate classes. The Syllabus fixed by the Sahitya Academy must be taught in all the educational institutions and they are not permitted to teach syllabus according to their whims and fancies.
The CM had declared that the government will be strict in implementing the policy that Telugu is taught as the compulsory subject and only the syllabus framed by the Sahitya Academy is taught in educational institutions. Meanwhile it was also decided the only educational institutions that teach Telugu as a compulsory subject would be given recognition and permissions to function.
New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots Hyderabad sources have reported that the address the problem of having to give small change in bus fares, TSRTC has rationalized the city ticket fare structure. Meanwhile the minimum fare for city ordinary buses is now Rs 5, down from Rs 7 and the fare increases for longer distances. Accordingly the new fares kick in on Monday for Hyderabad and Warangal depots.
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?