Following the brutal murder of a seven-year-old student in a Gurugeon private school(Ryan International school), the CBSE board has tightened safety rules in its affiliated schools.
Issuing a circular along with fresh and revised guidelines to the schools.According to the guidelines, the board has directed them to take up psychometric evaluation of every teachers and other staff by professional psychologists and the report has to be submitted within two months of time in two months.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has also asked them to get a safety audit done with their school staff and premises with the help of a local police.The Board has threatened with strict action against those schools who fail to comply with the above
16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen According to sources Kerala police questioned Sunitha, 16 year old where her close relative Athira had been taking her for past few months. Sunitha said to a women police officer after consistent and persistent prodding that she was under sexual abuse for over a longer period y many men including policemen.
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots