Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that in the absence of party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, his party MLAs and leaders are in a "holiday mood". While Jagan Mohan Reddy has headed to London for holiday as well as to meet his daughter Varsha Reddy who is studying in London School of Economics. With Jagan is busy with his family, YCP leaders are also in the same mentality.
Meanwhile no one is responding on issues or holding press conferences on public, political issues. The lack of second rank leadership is clearly evident in the party. Further the political experts are drawing an analogy between YSRCP and school. When comparing YSRCP to a school, experts opine that the party's situation is similar to a school atmosphere where students relax when their class teacher is absent.
Furthermore TDP is smartly racing ahead than rival YSRCP. With a target to win 175 Assembly constituencies out of 175 in the next general elections, TDP is progressing briskly. On other hand, Naidu is aggressively working on developmental activities for the state.
New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots Hyderabad sources have reported that the address the problem of having to give small change in bus fares, TSRTC has rationalized the city ticket fare structure. Meanwhile the minimum fare for city ordinary buses is now Rs 5, down from Rs 7 and the fare increases for longer distances. Accordingly the new fares kick in on Monday for Hyderabad and Warangal depots.
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?