Warangal sources have stated that out of five districts from the country, two districts in Telangana made to the prestigious Unnat Bharat Abhiyan award. This honorary award was bagged by two iconic state collectors.
According to sources Warangal urban Collector K. Amrapali and Medak Collector Bharathi Holikare on Thursday were bestowed with the award by the Union Minister of HRD Prakash Javadevkar in New Delhi. Meanwhile according to sources they were given then award for their collective work for the development of the villages.
Moreover Medak got the award under synergy, for its
work in five colleges between the district administration and IIT-Hyderabad.
Similarly, Warangal was the first city to have introduced women toilets and
also the first one city in the country to have introduced and operationalized
comprehensive Faucal Sludge Management.
Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song? According to sources from Ratlam school in Madhya Pradesh's Ratlam was allegedly vandalised by members of Shri Rajput Karni Sena after students performed on the song 'Ghoomar' from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat.' Meanwhile the incident was reported from Saint Paul's Convent School here, where students from grades one to five performed to the song during their annual day function.
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet