According to report currently Indian IT industry is facing turbulent times due to slow pace, visa restrictions to work in US, automation and several other challenges, other developed nations have joined the United States in restricting IT employees from India. Meanwhile following President Donald Trump's new work visa policy, few countries like Australia, Canada, China, New Zealand and Indonesia have brought up new difficulties for Indian IT workers.
Meanwhile Indonesia is firm on issuing just one work Visa for 10 local employees recruited and Australia introduced a new test to issue a work visa. Similarly, Philippines are asking for a legalized marriage and education certificates and Singapore has raised the salary level by close to 15-30% in last 2 to 3 years.
Furthermore in many other ways, countries other than US are troubling the IT workers who are aiming to work abroad and they are reluctant to ease the rules and in return, these countries are expecting duty cuts for the good exports to India.
Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song? According to sources from Ratlam school in Madhya Pradesh's Ratlam was allegedly vandalised by members of Shri Rajput Karni Sena after students performed on the song 'Ghoomar' from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat.' Meanwhile the incident was reported from Saint Paul's Convent School here, where students from grades one to five performed to the song during their annual day function.
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet