Sources have stated that in yet another attack on the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS), Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan had slammed the Hindu outfit and accused it of trying to impose a unitary structure of "Hindu, Hindi, and Hindustan". Meanwhile Vijayan made these remarks while addressing the "State Autonomy Conference" organized by Viduthalai Chiruthagal Katchi (VCK).
Vijayan had alleged that the RSS and "its directed BJP" were trying to "break" the concept of federalism. Vijayan a vocal critic of the Sangh and the BJP further alleged that the RSS was not prepared to "recognize" that India was a multi-lingual, multi-cultural nation where one could spot differences even in the way the same attire was worn by different people.
He claimed "But the RSS is not ready to accept
it and is trying to impose one culture, one language concept. The RSS and the
BJP have taken up a "national agenda" to "shatter" the
concept of federalism”. Although concepts like
federalism and autonomy were discussed even during India's freedom struggle,
they were now being debated more vigorously.
Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor According to sources UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said the perception about UP was so poor that no financial institution was willing to give us loans. Whenever they called them up or our officers went to them, they wouldn't even speak to them. Even CM tried calling up a few banks himself and felt bad and further realized how bad their image was outside.
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK
- A Sweet and Sour achievement by Indian!!
- Minister's speech on Kannada draws ire!!
- 15 IAS Officers transferred!!
- Bill Gates says super-wealthy people like him to contribute "significantly higher" amounts of tax
- US President Donald Trump slammed Oprah Winfrey as "very insecure"
- Rotomac Pen owner indulged in Rs. 800 crore fraud cases
- Mexico rocked by a 6.1 magnitude earthquake for the second time in three day
- Donald Trump Junior makes his visit to India by next week
- PM Modi's foreign visits borne by the External Affairs Ministry
- Post of Canadian PM Justin Trudeau picture with Shashi doing rounds on social media
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan's marries Bushra Maneka