India's Growth heavily depends on the Exports which the Nation does. According to reports, the export amount has been raised to 29,232.05 Billion Dollars by March 2017. This is higher than 27.59% when compared to 2015—16. Now, we bring you the Top 10 Export products.
The Petroleum products exports are done by Hindustan Petroleum, ONGC, Bharath Petroleum, etc. The current worth is 61.2 Billion Dollars.
The current worth is 41.2 Billion Dollars!
There has been a rapid growth in the field of Automobiles as for the year 2016—17, it's worth is 145 Billion Dollars
From 10.5% in 2015-16, the growth has raised to 13.6%
The current worth is 12 Billion Dollars!
EXCITING NEWS: Hyderabad ranked Best city in India According to Mercer's Quality of Living rankings 2018 Hyderabad ranks 142 in the list of all the countries in the world, sharing a spot with Pune. While Pune was ranked 151 last year, Hyderabad was ranked 144. Both cities have managed to improve their quality of living. Meanwhile other Indian cities on the list are Bengaluru (149), Chennai (151), Mumbai, (154), Kolkata (160) and New Delhi (162).
- Telangana Government to pass new Law to make Telugu language compulsory
- Rajinikanth back from Himalayas
- President conferred Padma Vibhushan India's second highest civilian honor
- BMRCL employees union called for an indefinite strike from March 22
- Naidu alleged Jagan, Pawan are acting at behest of Modi
- HAPPY NEWS: Big relief for Hyderabad people from April 1st!!!
- Modi said Xi's re-election shows he enjoys the support of whole Chinese nation
- Shami's uncle reveals facts on Jahan!
- Bare breast protest against Kerala Professor!
- Which party will gain power in Rajya sabha elections??
- Mysterious Deaths in Sasikala family within 15 months of Jayalalitha's death!
- Nara Lokesh asked to respond to allegations leveled by Pawan
- Starlet & Activist Cynthia Nixon officially entered race for governor of New York
- Facebook launches Oculus Go stand alone Virtual Reality (VR) headset in May
- Will CM Chandrababu Naidu get new allies after his No Confidence Motion?