Indian Prime Minister Shri.Narendra Modi announced electricity for all 'Saubhagya' scheme and he launched it yesterday evening. He also made some major announcements in the Nation's power sector after inaugurating ONGC's Deendayal Urja Bhawan.
With this plan, more than 3 Crore household which doesn't have electricity will get electrified! So, we bring you some important 5 points which you have to know about this scheme,
1. This scheme will provide 24/7 electricity to everyone. The cost of this scheme is Rs.16,000 Crores and Modi assured that it would bring a huge change in the lives of the poor.
2. All Rural areas will be covered and all villages will be electrified before December 2017.
3. Saubhagya' will provide subsidy on equipment like transformers, meters, and wires.
4. Earlier, Modi promised to provide electricity to all homes by December 2018. Now, with this scheme, it has been advanced to December 2017.
5. This scheme will replace Kerosene as fuel and will also give more job opportunities for youngsters.
Amit Shah dubbed reason for TDP quitting As per report nine days after TDP quit NDA and moved a no-confidence motion, BJP's national president Amit Shah has finally woken up. Meanwhile after conducting a series of meetings with AP BJP's leaders and political consultants such as Prashant Kishor and considering intelligence reports over the huge furor against BJP among AP people, Amit Shah has 'cried' over TDP quitting NDA in his 9-page letter.
- PM Modi's strong guts in winning 2024 Parliamentary Elections
- BJP MPs directed to hold press interactions about Parliament deadlock
- Tata Steel won a bid to acquire bankrupt Bhushan Steel
- Telangana's ruling TRS bagged all three Rajya Sabha seats
- Donald Trump temporarily excluded six countries on steel and aluminium
- After a two year ban, CSK faces Mumbai Indians on April 7
- Assange accused of rape while Zuckerberg faces no such cases
- The Alien tomato that went viral!!
- Kohli plans to get a penthouse!
- Has Shami admitted his affairs?
- Angry father kills daughter for marrying Dalit !
- Australia abolished employer sponsored 457 visa program, used by Indians
- White House said Trump denies having an affair with McDougal
- Hollywood actor wrote letter to Parkland students
- Woman beaten up by husband & village Panchayat - video goes viral