Sources have stated that Gudivada MLA Nani said that he would see to it that at least 10,000 youths would join in this Force. Meanwhile Nani stated that the 10,000 youth who join the 'force' would campaign for YSRCP in 2019 elections door-to-door and 'expose' CM Chandrababu Naidu.
Furthermore Nani challenged that Chandrababu Naidu would lose the 2019 elections without even 'deposit'. He said that he would make it reality with the help of YS Jagan Youth Force. Meanwhile Kodali Nani, the former TDP leader, had crossed over to YSRCP ahead of 2014 polls and won in Gudivada Assembly constituency. Nani has been active in the hatred campaign of YSRCP against Chandrababu Naidu.
Moreover Nani's fresh statements against Chandrababu Naidu are not going
down well with TDP seniors. It can be noted that TDP thrashed YSRCP both in
Nandyal and Kakinada polls with a bumper majority. Yet YSRCP and Nani seem to
be in dreams of losing Chandrababu without 'deposits' in the 2019 polls.
Naturally, political analysts are laughing over Nani's day dreams on
Chandrababu and TDP.
YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections According to sources the ensuing biennial election to 3 Rajya Sabha MP Seats in Andhra Pradesh gave an opportunity to YSR Congress party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to get a big financier to run his party with huge money resources ahead of 2019 elections.
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers