According to sources at the launch of Jio phone, Mukesh Ambani said it would be effectively free to customers, as the Rs. 1,500 they are paying would be refundable after 3 years. Currently the company said that in order to be eligible for the refund, users need to make recharges worth at least Rs. 1,500 every year for the 3 years, thus spending a minimum of Rs 4,500 on the recharges alone over the 3 years.
Accordingly Reliance Jio reserves the right to ask the customer to return the handset if it finds one failing in making recharges worth at least Rs. 1,500 in a year. Moreover if a customer fails to make recharge for three successive months, he would not be eligible to get the Rs 1,500 refund after three years.
Furthermore the company has also disclosed the
return policy on the Jio handset. If a customer wishes to return the handset to
the company in the first year, he would be charged Rs. 1,500 + GST. Customers,
who return the Phone after one year but before two years, would be charged Rs.
1,000 + GST. Similarly, customers who return the device after two years but
before 3 years would be charged Rs. 500 + GST. Accordingly the 6 million
customers, who had booked the phone, are now venting anger at the company for
disclosing the unethical terms & conditions after orders were placed.
Bill Gates says super-wealthy people like him to contribute "significantly higher" amounts of tax New York sources have stated that Microsoft founder and billionaire Bill Gates has said that he should pay more in taxes and that the government should require other super-wealthy people like him to contribute "significantly higher" amounts. Gates said "He needs to pay higher taxes and has paid more taxes, over $10 billion, than anyone else, but the government should require the people in his position to pay significantly higher taxes".
- US President Donald Trump slammed Oprah Winfrey as "very insecure"
- Rotomac Pen owner indulged in Rs. 800 crore fraud cases
- Mexico rocked by a 6.1 magnitude earthquake for the second time in three day
- Donald Trump Junior makes his visit to India by next week
- PM Modi's foreign visits borne by the External Affairs Ministry
- Post of Canadian PM Justin Trudeau picture with Shashi doing rounds on social media
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan's marries Bushra Maneka
- Foreign Scientists be provided with free Visa by Saudi Arabia
- Had Chiranjeevi waited like Rajni until AP's breakup with Telangana?
- Cruz badly wanted a girlfriend & depressed about his mother's death
- Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system