Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said that the government will implement hereditary job system for Singareni workers and those who opt of the scheme will be given Rs 25 lakh.
Meanwhile when addressing the workers on the occasion of union recognition elections, the chief minister called them to vote for Telangana Boggu Ghani Karimka Sangham (TBGKS) in the ensuing elections. "National unions such as AITUC and INTUC are the root cause for the abolition of hereditary system during the previous governments. He said they utterly failed to understand Singareni and the issues faced by its workers".
Similarly Chandrasekhar Rao said "we understand the intense hardships
that workers undergo working in the mines. They suffer bone loss and also
breathing problems. These issues were ignored by the Congress and TDP
governments. Every welfare programme that the present government tried to
implement was obstructed by the AITUC and INTUC by obtaining stay orders".
YSR Congress gave notice for no-trust motion as SCS not granted to AP New Delhi sources have stated that the YSR Congress Party will pitch for taking up their notice of no-confidence motion against the Modi government when the Lok Sabha meets today amid no signs of a let-up in the deadlock in its proceedings. Meanwhile Y V Subba Reddy of the YSR Congress has written to the Lok Sabha secretariat to put his notice for the motion in the revised list of business for today.
- US told Pakistan to do more against Taliban & other terror groups operating
- Rahul says Modi is not fighting corruption, Modi is corruption
- AirAsia Flight returned to Bengaluru instead of landing in Chennai
- Controversial actress cites Modi as role model for Women!
- A Dog makes a plane to take diversion!
- 53 years old rapes 90 year old!!
- Southern states join hands against Modi!!
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?