Hyderabad sources have reported that a large number of leaders from Prakasam and Chittoor districts have joined the YSR Congress Party. Meanwhile former MP Chimata Samba, Prakasam District Cooperative Central Bank former director Gaddam Srinivasa Rao, Vetapalem mandal former TDP president Karna Srinivasa Rao, Prakasam District Yanadi Sangham president Vetagiri Sanjeeva Rao and Pullayapalem former sarpanch Bochula Mohan Rao have joined the YSR Congress.
Accordingly YSRCP chief and Leader of the Opposition in Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy wrapped party stole around their shoulders and welcomed them into the party. Party's Prakasam district president Balineni Srinivas Reddy, Bapatla parliamentary constituency coordinator Varikuti Amrutapani and several others were present.
Moreover Akula Gajendra, a close follower of Amaranath Reddy from
Palamaneru has also joined the YSR Congress. He said that he will be in the YSR
Congress Party till his last breath. He said "Regardless of who gets the
ticket, He will work for the party".
Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor According to sources UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said the perception about UP was so poor that no financial institution was willing to give us loans. Whenever they called them up or our officers went to them, they wouldn't even speak to them. Even CM tried calling up a few banks himself and felt bad and further realized how bad their image was outside.
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK
- A Sweet and Sour achievement by Indian!!
- Minister's speech on Kannada draws ire!!
- 15 IAS Officers transferred!!
- Bill Gates says super-wealthy people like him to contribute "significantly higher" amounts of tax
- US President Donald Trump slammed Oprah Winfrey as "very insecure"
- Rotomac Pen owner indulged in Rs. 800 crore fraud cases
- Mexico rocked by a 6.1 magnitude earthquake for the second time in three day
- Donald Trump Junior makes his visit to India by next week
- PM Modi's foreign visits borne by the External Affairs Ministry
- Post of Canadian PM Justin Trudeau picture with Shashi doing rounds on social media
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan's marries Bushra Maneka