Sources have reported that when unnerved by the stupendous response to the YSRCP supporters meeting in far-off Kuwait, a misinformation campaign was unleashed by vested interests and fully backed by pro-Telugu Desam media that there was a scuffle between YSRCP groups and that the chief guest of the function, actor cum politician RK Roja was arrested. The social media was also abuzz with the fake reports that Roja has been arrested.
Meanwhile Roja herself released a video to the media from Kuwait and said that the news was not just patently false, but was also politically motivated. Condemning the fake stories and further seeing such huge gathering, the Kuwait police came to the venue to make inquiries. But, this was enough for the anti-YSRCP cabal to spread rumors that there was a brawl and that Roja was arrested.
Moreover she said the response to her tour has been amazing and that she
is safe in Kuwait. She asked the pro-TDP media to make proper inquiries before
publishing such news.
Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka According to sources Rahul Gandhi, the President of the All India Congress Committee, smiled and interacted with the children at the Sringeri Mutt in Chikkamagaluru district during his one-hour visit. Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi also spent time talking to the seer Jagadguru Shankaracharya during the visit.
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison