Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that Nandamuri Balakrishna has once again made it to the headlines by allegedly manhandling a TDP activist this time.
Sources have stated that the incident happened on Tuesday when Balayya took part in the party's 'Intintiki TDP' campaign in his Hindupur constituency in Ananthapur district. Meanwhile as part of the program, Balayya was visiting houses in Boyapati village. According to sources a horde of people the actor's fans as well as TDP activists were accompanying him.
Moreover in such crowded situations, people pushing one another are very
common. Further when the actor found a person hurriedly going past him,
seemingly pushing him aside, Balayya allegedly slapped him and was seen saying
something to him. Accordingly the situation however was under control.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha