Heavy Rains in Hyderabad has completely ruined lives of the public as we can see potholes, sinkholes in most parts of the city. A massive sinkhole is spotted at Jayanagar in Kukatpally and it is 5-feet deep. Officials who inspected the place confessed that it is just a result of a pipeline leakage.
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) officials said a 200-mm pipeline was damaged and another 600-mm pipeline was chocked and this lead to water leakage and eventually it resulted in the road cave-in. GHMC officials have started the repair works under the supervision of Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWSSB).
And apart from this, main roads which are affected due to rain are Pillar No. 100 near Moghal Ka Nala, under Langer Houz flyover, Putlibowli towards Sultan Bazaar, parts of Amberpet, Ramanthapur, Siddimbar Bazaar, Rang Mahal, RTC Crossroads, PG Law College, Bowenpally and KBR Park.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha