The State of Andhra Pradesh has become the first state in India to adopt blockchain technology and they will be initially deployed in two departments and soon it would be used across the entire administration.
AP Chief Minister Mr.Chandrababu Naidu while addressing the Blockchain Business Conference said this also has created the largest repository of used cases for global start-ups to test their solutions. This technology would address all the cybersecurity issues.
Initially, this technology would be used for Land Records and Transport. IT Minister Nara Lokesh said this technology would prevent tampering of Land records as they already would be digitized and placed online. Similarly, in Transport department they will be used to streamline titles of the vehicles.
Andhra Pradesh gets the privilege of being the first state in India to implement this. The 2-days conference was organized by Fintech Valley Vizag and it was attended by International experts, Startups, Corporates, FSI executives, Entrepreneurs and much more.
Foreign Scientists be provided with free Visa by Saudi Arabia According to sources from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia will grant visas free of charge to foreign scientists and experts, in a move that especially aims at improving its health sector. Meanwhile the media reports said the Secretary General of the Saudi Health Council Ahmed Al Aamiri praised the decision made by the cabinet last week, Xinhua reported. Aamiri said the new visa policy was approved as part of various health initiatives suggested by the council to promote the health sector.
- Had Chiranjeevi waited like Rajni until AP's breakup with Telangana?
- Cruz badly wanted a girlfriend & depressed about his mother's death
- Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump