Famous Tamil Comedy actor Santhanam had a fist fight with a BJP party member who is also a city-based builder due to a land deal. As per reports, Santhanam had plans to build a shopping mall in Kunrathur and he assigned the job to Shanmugasundaram who is a BJP party member too.
Actor Santhanam handed a huge sum of money to the builder after finalizing the location and design. But, the agreement was canceled and the comedy actor demanded his money back. But as the builder kept on delaying, Santhanam himself went in person along with his manager Ramesh to meet Shanmugasundaram at his office in Valasaravakkam.
But as heated talks were exchanged, it resulted in a scuffle between the two and there was exchange of blows. Two friends of the builder also joined in the fight and finally, all of them were taken to a private hospital. The builder immediately launched a complaint in Valasaravakkam Police station and a case has been filed against Santhanam.
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days