Hyderabad sources have stated that after laying foundation for the works on the country's first bullet train between Ahmedabad and Mumbai recently, sources have stated that the Indian Railways has signed a joint declaration of intent with German Railways to carry out feasibility study on existing Chennai-Kazipet corridor for increasing the speed trains to 200kmph.
Presently the travel time between Chennai and Kazipet in Telengana, a distance of around 643kms, is around 11 hours. If the semi-high speed corridor is developed, the distance will be covered in 3 hours 15 minutes. Meanwhile the Project is envisaged to consist of three phases to be carried out over a 22 month period.
As per first phase the definition of three demand based upgrade scenarios
for the corridor is estimated. As per phase 2 the selection of the preferred
upgrade scenario for SHS on the corridor, based on analysis of respective
operations and economic-financial impact. Phase 3 is for preferred scenario,
Reference design and technical Tender document. Moreover the cost of the
feasibility study will be shared in 50:50 ratio by the Ministry of Railways and
the German government.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha