Hyderabad sources have reported that the Telangana school education department issued a government order for direct recruitment. Meanwhile according to GO No. 25, the rules apply for all categories of teacher posts in government schools, Zilla Praja Parishad schools and Mandal Praja Parishad schools in the state.
Meanwhile the GO stated that in the new format, the recruitment will be made through a selection process as decided by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). According to officials, the TSPSC shall conduct a teacher recruitment test (TRT), for which a separate notification will be issued in the next few days. As per the GO "Out of the total marks of teacher recruitment test (TRT), 20 percent weight-age shall be given for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) score for all the posts, except for School Assistant (Physical Education) and Physical Education Teacher".
Moreover the GO further states that the number of candidates selected
shall be equivalent to the number of vacancies notified. "There shall be
no waiting list and posts if any unfilled for any reason, whatsoever shall be
carried forward for future recruitment". Furthermore under this
notification, various posts such as school assistants, secondary grade teacher,
language pandits and physical education teacher will be filled.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha