A woman devotee who came all the way from Tamil Nadu mistook an incident in the scanning area as a short circuit and as she began to shout in panic, it created a flutter and ultimately resulted in stampede situation. Due to this, 6 people were injured.
Tirumala Venkateswara Swamy Temple's Maha Dwaram happened yesterday evening and heaps of devotees came to worship the Lord. But things went out of hand as a woman from Tamil Nadu began to shout about an electric shock.
However, this is the second incident in two weeks time as last week a drone which was used to survey vacant lands was hit by a bird and the loud noise caused panic among the devotees and that also resulted in a stampede. The loud noise created another hoax and panic ran over the devotees. The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) has imposed several restrictions due to such unnecessary hoax. However, things still continue to happen at Tirumala.
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days