Sources have made a statement that guy known for his witty and lethally sharp comments on films and politics, genius filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma has recently given a 'satirical' advice to Andhra Pradesh govt. on building the new Assembly. Meanwhile it is known that Chandrababu Naidu has directed the CRDA officials to take suggestions of film director SS Rajamouli in finalizing the designs of the Assembly and other govt. buildings in Amaravati.
Furthermore after taking an alleged dig at this, RGV suggested the AP govt. to conduct all their Assembly sessions against green matte screen and then take the help of Rajamouli to do the CG work for telecast purpose. Meanwhile he claimed that his mind-blowing idea will not only save crores of rupees for the state govt. but also beat the look of all the assemblies in the whole world as Rajamouli can create a 'Bahubalian' Assembly with CG.
Accordingly Varma's alleged comments against AP
Govt. or CM Chandrababu Naidu have gained prominence in the wake of the
director declaring his plans of making a biopic on NTR, with the title,
'Lakshmi's NTR'. RGV announced that the film would be bankrolled by an YSRCP
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha