According to sources the people of Andhra Pradesh who were visibly upset with the then Telangana JAC chairman Kodandaram during the Telangana state movement, it is Telangana's first Chief Minister KCR who seems to have abused, insulted Kodandaram more. Meanwhile they are of the opinion that KCR's recent remarks on Kodandaram are hurting him more than the curses of people of AP. Furthermore, Kodandaram feels that KCR is trying to "damage" his image, identity among the people of Telangana for political reasons.
Meanwhile this is certainly not going down well with Kodandaram. Also, he is of the opinion that KCR is doing it deliberately and trying to restrict him politically. Kodandaram feels and in fact openly expressed that KCR is acting as a "dictator" and said this is not expected from the first Chief Minister of a new state.
Moreover on other hand, not just people of
Telangana, even the people of AP, are said to be shocked over KCR's remarks on
Kodandaram. Presently the people of both states seem to have shocked over how
KCR turns his words before and after Power is what say. By and large, anti-incumbency
against the state government is also adding to this political rivalry turned
personal rivalry of KCR and Kodandaram.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha