New Delhi sources have stated that the Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has extended the benefits of the 7th Pay Commission to the teaching faculty of central and state universities, and colleges aided by the government. According to sources Education Minister Prakash Javadekar announced that the Union Cabinet has approved a hike in the payment of 7.58 lakh teachers and other equivalent academic staff.
Meanwhile the revision in the pay scales would be in the range of 22 to 28%. This will enhance the teachers' salary in the range of Rs.10,400 and Rs.49,800. Furthermore the approved pay scales would be applicable from January 1, 2016. Moreover the government said “The annual Central financial liability on account of this measure would be about Rs. 9,800 crore".
Accordingly the decision will benefit the
teaching staff in 106 universities/colleges that are funded by the University
Grants Commission (UGC) and Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
Presently the teachers at 329 universities, which are funded by state
governments, and 12,912 government and private aided colleges affiliated to
state public universities would also benefit from the decision.
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days