Another shocking incident has happened near Cheyyur in Kancheepuram district. A 20-year-old woman was gang-raped at Knifepoint where the assaulters beat up her boyfriend and desolated him before raping her. As per reports, the woman works in a private concern in Koovathur which is 80 Kms from Chennai.
Her boyfriend also worked in the same shop and they meet at Cheyyur and spend time together. On that night, they were sitting under a tree where three rapists noticed them. They brandished their knives and thrashed the boyfriend and desolated him.
The boyfriend was taken on knifepoint while the others took turns in raping the woman. As some neighborhood residents noticed the incident, they left in a hurry. The boyfriend said that the rapists held them for more than 3 hours. The woman has been sent to Government hospital in Chengalpet. It should be noted that, in the same area, a German tourist was raped in broad daylight.
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days