Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that in the party coordination meet held in Secretariat, Chandrababu reportedly found fault with Keshav's personal interaction with KCR. Meanwhile he said it was the responsibility of ruling party leaders to show respect when another state's CM comes on visit, but he added that going overboard on such occasions sends wrong signals to public and that it was not good for the party.
Furthermore Payyavula, who didn't attend the meeting owing to personal works, reportedly felt disappointed after learning about Babu's comments. Moreover he later confided to his colleagues that how could it be his fault when KCR himself wanted to speak to him.
He said 'On that day,
he just wished KCR and was on his way. The DIG then came to him and informed
that KCR wanted to meet him and further obliged and went to the helipad. KCR
held his hand, took him aside and had a casual chat. How can he be blamed for
this?' By adding that he has been a member of TDP for 25 years and rued that he
has never done and will never do anything that can damage party's
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha