Hyderabad sources have made a statement that ACB arrested a senior official of prohibition and excise department here for amassing assets worth Rs5 crore disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Meanwhile according to sources it was stated that the ACB raided the accused A. Srinivasa Reddy's house in Bowenpally and conducted simultaneous searches at several other places in the city including his relative houses in Karimnagar.
Currently the seized
assets were Rs.1.60 crore but the market value is estimated about Rs.5.50 crore.
During the searches, it is revealed that the Reddy acquired 15 acres of
agriculture land, three independent houses and four house plots and other
properties including gold, household articles and electronic gadgets in his
name and in the names of his family members.
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days