Mumbai sources have stated that a prominent school in the eastern suburbs of Mumbai will be renamed after late President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam on the occasion of his 87th birth anniversary on October 15. According to sources the school in Ghatkopar suburb run by the North Mumbai Welfare Society (NMWS) recently merged with the South Indian Education Society (SIES), Matunga, and shall now be known as "SIES Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Memorial High School.
Accordingly SIES spokesperson K. A. Vishwanathan said "Kalam was the Principal Patron of SIES which he visited on several occasions and was also honored with the "SIES Life Time Achievements Award" and "Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati National Eminence Award".
Meanwhile Fadnavis will
be received by 87 school students along with a guard of honor to be presented
by the school NCC. Another group of 87 students will lead an oath to "make
India a most formidable nation in three decades from now". Furthermore
among the oldest educational institutions in Mumbai, the SIES has several
schools and colleges with student strength of around 25,000. The newly-merged
NMWS, Ghatkopar, has been in the education sector since 55 years with student
strength of 3,250.
CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi According to sources the CBI said Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari and his son Rahul were at its headquarters here and were still being questioned in connection with an Rs 3,695 crore loan default case. Meanwhile a senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) official told that "Kothari and his son (Rahul) arrived in Delhi on their own. Thus they are being questioned here."
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam