Bengaluru continues to receive rainfall and as the condition of roads is pathetic we can see potholes and waterlogging in every part of the city. The city received just 2mm of rainfall and the Outer Ring Road was totally inundated.
Heavy Waterlogging happened at RMZ Ecospace Techpark and the employees are advised to work from home until the waterlogging is cleared. The tech park is located on the arterial road. Due to this waterlogging, vehicles move at a snail pace and that results in even more traffic.
Abhishek Goyal who is the Traffic DCP said, "The water from Savalkere overflowed and sewage water is not draining properly. We are working since last night to ensure the safety of the public. The water is now flooded the service road and vehicles can move only on one side of the road."
Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now! As Sanjay Leela Bhansali is making all efforts to make his Magnum Opus Padmavat release on time by accepting the title change as well as the cuts proposed, they have also made an unexpected change to the super hit ghoomar song in the movie.
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again
- Trump administration wants to admit immigrants who have skills, talent and English fluency
- Realty Registration department created record by conducting 1 lakh registration in a single month
- Shares of HDFC Bank trading at Rs 1,944.30, up 0.65%, on the BSE