So, get ready to witness one of the year's best sky shows this Weekend from yesterday (Oct 20) to October 22nd. These metEors are the fastest and brightest among all meteor showers. The particles in the shower come from Halley's comet and it is one of the famous comets.
So, where to watch this dazzling display of falling stars? Even though the remnants of Halley's comet reach the earth's atmosphere at 66 Kmps. it will reach the peak on October 21st. All the glowing meteors will disintegrate into a mesmerizing glow.
So where to watch it in India? The happy news is this can be watched anywhere across the globe, but in India due to poor weather conditions, it's going to be tough. A depression over the Bay of Bengal is going to be a hindrance.
Apart from that, the hazardous air pollution levels due to Diwali has reduced the visibility factor. So, all we can suggest is, go to a place where you can see clear skies, complete darkness! If your weather is cloudy, well, you cannot watch it.
CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy According to sources Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao had currently urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Centre should permit states to have their own reservation policy based on their specific requirements. Meanwhile the TRS Chief said he wants centre to help states like Telangana which is growing faster and which will ultimately become the wealth of the country.
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states